Sac State’s Got Talent
Date: November 29, 2018
CALLING ALL TALENT
We are looking for talent of all types!
- Must be a current Sac State student with valid One Card.
- All genres welcome. However, MUST be college-age appropriate.
- Submit an application by 11:59 pm, September 30, 2018 OR attend the audtion
- MUST be available to perform Thursday, November 15, 4 pm- 6 pm, for a mandatory rehearsal.
- MUST be available day of show, Thursday, November 29, 6 pm- 10 pm for event.
HOW TO ENTER
- Fill out form and submit online by 11:59 pm, September 30:
- Print form and mail to: The University Union at Sac State, 6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95819-6017 ATTN: UNIQUE Programs
- Print form and drop off your submission to the UNIQUE Programs Office on the 3rd floor of the University Union. Please note "Sac State's Got Talent
on your submission.
- Come to audition day: September 20th, 12 pm- 3 pm
- If any performers are inebriated, the performers will be asked to leave.
- If any performers, our volunteer staff, or audience members have a harassment complaint about a performer, that member will be asked to leave.
- Not all performance sets will run the full 2-5 minutes, so performers need to be at side stage and ready to set up a half hour before their scheduled time. If you miss your time, you miss your chance to perform.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The University Union Ballroom
Sac State student talent showcase! All ages permitted. No alcohol sold or permitted at venue. Open to the general public.
The University Union
Individuals needing reasonable accommodations must contact us within 5 business days of the event at UNIQUEPrograms@SacStateUNIQUE.com or (916) 278-3928.