Campus Affiliated Individuals
How to Request Meeting/Event Space in The University Union
Current students, faculty, staff, and alumni may book space in The University Union for private events attended by family and friends such as banquets, receptions, weddings, etc.
All requests must be in writing. We accept requests in three forms:
- Email email@example.com
- Fax: (916) 278-7503
- Walk-in: Our office is located on the third floor of the University Union
Requests must provide the following Information:
- General Information
- Brief description of the event you wish to book
- Contact information (should be for the person making the request and the authorized signer if different from requestor)
- First and last name and specific affiliation with the University
- Phone number (and fax if applicable)
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Detailed Information about the event
- Day & date
- Event start and end time
- Early or late access needed to room (if different from actual event time)
- Event title
- Specific room(s) desired (if known)
- Anticipated number of people to attend
- Basic set-up type desired
- Audio-visual equipment needed (if applicable)
- Type of food arrangements required
Other Important Information
- Affiliated individuals may book up to 12 months in advance of your desired date.
- Affiliated individuals may book on behalf of immediate family (parents/children).
- Individuals are not normally able to book public events due to policy restrictions. Please ask if you are unsure whether your event falls within our guidelines.
- If you have any questions please contact us at 1-916-278-6743.