Finally, a place to nap and recharge! The Relaxation Station is a friendly and relaxing atmosphere, located on the 2nd floor of The University Union. We provide individual rooms for power napping and/or quick dozing. We also offer an open lounge area for students to rest and recharge between their classes. Additionally, our services include IRT Laptop Short Term Loans and check-out of phone chargers that must be used outside of the Relaxation Station area. All services are FREE for current students – Sac State OneCard required!
We are open:
- Monday- Thursday: 8 am- 8 pm
- Friday: 8 am- 3:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Give us call at (916) 278-6848.
- All services at the Relaxation Station are FREE for current Sac State student with a valid One Card.
- Please silence your phone, refrain from using electronic devices and speak softly. Food and drinks are not permitted
- First come, first served. Reservations are not allowed. However, when all rooms are occupied, there will be a waitlist available.
- One individual per room.
- 45 minute time limit.
- 45 minutes prior to closing, Rooms 1-6 will not be available to check out for sanitation purposes.
- We offer phone chargers that can be checked out and used away from the Relaxation Station for a maximum of 2 hours.
- We also offer short term laptop loans.