Finally, a place to nap and recharge! The Relaxation Station is a friendly and relaxing atmosphere temporarily relocated on the 3rd floor of The University Union. We provide individual private spaces for power napping and/or quick dozing and newly feature five robotic massage chairs. All services are FREE for current students (ONLY)– a Sac State OneCard and an Active Membership with the WELL are required!
Temporarily re-located to 3rd floor of University Union
Monday - Thursday 8a to 8p
Friday 8a to 3:30p
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Give us a call at (916) 278-6848.
- All services at the Relaxation Station are FREE for current Sac State students with a valid One Card and an active membership with the WELL.
- Please silence your phone, refrain from using electronic devices and speak softly. Food and drinks are not permitted
- First come, first served. Reservations are not allowed. However, when all rooms are occupied, there will be a waitlist available.
- One individual per private sleeping space - 50 minutes time limit
- One individual per Massage Chair - 20 minutes time limit - one use per day
- 45 minutes before closing, Private Sleeping Spaces 1-6 will not be available to check out for sanitation purposes.
- Short Term Laptop Loans moved to Information Desk (1st flr. of the University Union) beginning Fall 2022 Semester!