Becoming a Volunteer
VOLUNTEER * PLAN * PROMOTE * PRODUCE
A Variety of Campus Shows & Events
WHAT IS UNIQUE?
UNIQUE Programs is an organization of student volunteers who plan, promote & produce exciting on-campus entertainment of all varieties. From comedy shows and provocative speakers to concerts and movies, the goal of UNIQUE Programs is to provide innovative, quality entertainment to enhance the campus life here at Sac State.
WHY SHOULD I VOLUNTEER?
The success of UNIQUE depends on the dedication of its volunteers. New and returning members bring a vast amount of creativity and energy to the program. No experience required and there is no minimum number of hours needed. UNIQUE is a great way to get to know other students while having a great time being involved in hosting events. Check out our How to Join flyer!
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Join us this Winter for a live presentation about UNIQUE. Find out more about us by attending one of our Zoom presentations on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 5: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Wednesday, January 6: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Thursday, January 7: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Friday, January 8: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Monday, January 11: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Tuesday, January 12: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Wednesday, January 13: 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, or 2:15 pm
- Drop by one of our weekly meetings during the semester. We meet every Monday and Tuesday (pick the meeting that works best for your schedule) at 12 pm via Zoom.
- Fill out the form below:
For questions, send us an email at SacStateUNIQUE@unionwellinc.org.